5 Smoothies that are anti-Aging and make your skin more glowing
Advantages Of Green Smoothies
Green Smoothies are one of the best nourishments you can plan for your skin and general wellbeing. They are loaded with minerals, vitamins and combined with various super nourishments that can help with avoiding ceaseless ailment, disease, corpulence, and a great deal more.
Here are a couple of more advantages of drinking Green Smoothies.
- Natural weight loss
- Increased consumption of fruits and vegetables
- Easier digestibility and nutrient assimilation
- Increased energy
- Mental clarity and focus
- Increased fiber intake
- Clearer skin
- Reduce cravings
- Rich with chlorophyll
Foods Good For Your Skin
Here are some great ingredients that are included in some of the smoothies below that are especially great for your skin.
- Kale – helps protect your skin from oxidation stress and can help to clear up wrinkles.
- Coconut – provides a healthy dose of Vitamin E oil which is important for skin repair and regrowth. It is a great moisturizer and contains many vital minerals that are important for your skin.
- Avocado – contains vitamins C, K, and E all are great for the skin and have antioxidant properties. These vitamins are also good for reducing inflammation.
- Berries – any kind of berry is excellent for your skin. They have vitamin C but also helps with producing collagen for the skin which is very important when it comes to slowing the aging process for your skin.
- Hemp Seed – is a great protein and also provides Omega-3 and Omega-6.
- Mango – hydrates the skin and can help with pimples and acne breakouts.
The following smoothies are great for healthy skin. Just put all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend them till you get a good consistency. Some of these smoothies have ingredients that can help deal with specific skin care issues.
1. Chia Beauty Smoothie
- 1 peeled and pitted orange
- 1 medium banana
- ½ cup of blueberries – you can use fresh or frozen
- ½ cup of plain fat-free yogurt
- ¼ cup of strawberries – fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of agave nectar
2. Glowing Skin Smoothie
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- ½ cup cold water
- cups spinach
- 3 stalks celery
- ½ cup cilantro
- 1 cucumber
- 1 medium sized apple
- About 4 ice cubes
- Raw almonds
3. Pineapple/Mango Avocado Smoothie
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled & pitted
- 2 cups Spinach
- 2 cups Frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup Fresh mango
- 1 to 2 Tbsp Honey or agave, or to taste
4. Banana And Hemp Seed Smoothie
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk (Almond Breeze)
- 1 pitted Dates
- 1 tbsp Raw shelled hemp seeds (or seeds of your choice)
- 1/2 Ripe medium banana
- 1/2 tbsp Chia seeds
- 3/4 cup Baby kale (or spinach)
- 1 cup Ice
5. Wrinkle Fighting Smoothie
- 1 ½ cups Cold coconut water
- 2 cups (lightly packed) Kale, roughly chopped
- 2 cups Frozen wild blueberries
- 1 Orange, peeled and cut in half
- 1 tbsp Flax seeds
- 2 Brazil nuts
4/27/2016 | 785