Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Jaguar) is recalling certain 2018 Jaguar E-Pace vehicles. The brackets that secure the front brake hoses may not have been installed properly, allowing the front brake hoses to contact the tires, possibly resulting in a brake fluid leak.
Read More about it here
There are many problem with the infotainment exists even after the phase 4 update. Let's have a look.
1) Wifi Connectivity issue: Vehicle will not connect to external wifi, mainly with the personal hotspot of mobile phones. Sometimes it connects, mostly showing searching for wifi, but will not list any wifi network.
2) Sim card not detected: If there is an option to insert sim card to provide data connection to the vehicle and to enable built in wifi hotspot, even after the user inserted the sim card, system behaves in a way that no sim card is inserted.
3) Riverse Camera Glitch: When the user changes to reverse gear, camera screen appears, but the screen will show a black screen instead of camera visuals
4) Audio Issue: Vehicle continues to play radio after restart. Vehicle is supposed to play from the same source in which the vehicle was playing the audio before turning off. But occassionally, vehicle continues to play from radio instead of playing from other sources like USB or iPod.
5) Reverse Camera: in a small box at the center of the screen shown as below picture
6) Instrument Panel Issue: When you remove the seatbelt, the warning sound plays with a vibration also some rattle sound from the dashboard behind the steering wheel.
7) Apple CarPlay Not Available: A popup showing Apple CarPlay not available even if it is enabled and activated on your car and phone is connected
8) Incontrol Apps Not Available: A popup showing Apple CarPlay not available even if it is enabled and activated on your car and phone is connected
9) Loose Door handles: Vibration or rattle sound from both door handle at driverside, when you play songs with high bass.
10) Ignition control module: Serious issue with ignition control module which jaguar not officially diclare yet, but silently updating whenever the vehicle is with dealer
11) Steering Wheel Control Button: Buttons on steering wheel is not responding properly to the user input.
12) Seonsor issue: Acceleration when a vehicle is in stationary at front.